A completed Application Form does not oblige the school to accept your child. However, once you have been notified of your child’s placement decision and the registration and relevant term fees have been paid, a contract is deemed to exist between the school and the parents/guardians, provided that the school regulations are observed. The school reserves the right to place your child in the grade level deemed to be the most appropriate, within the bounds of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) guidelines.
1. The non-refundable Application Fee of AED 500 is required to process your child’s application.
2. For new and continuing students a non-refundable registration fee will be charged. The school will advise of the amount and due date. This deposit is non-refundable and does not guarantee a space until full term fees are paid.
3. In order to register your child, you are required to pay the balance of the first term fees at least one month before the beginning of the school year and hand in post-dated cheques for the subsequent term.
4. A student may not start the academic year unless the first term fee has been paid in full.
5. According to Ministry of Education regulations, the school reserves the right to withhold any reports until fees have been paid in full.
6. According to Ministry of Education regulations, the school reserves the right to withhold the final results and abstain from issuing transfer certificates until settlement of all school fees is made.
7. Re-registration for continuing students will not be accepted unless all fees due have been paid in full.
I agree to my child participating in any educational activities arranged by the school. This includes any field trips out of Dubai. In the event of injury to my child or damage to the property of my child while he or she is participating in such activities, or while on the school premises or being transported to or from the school, I will not hold the school or any member of the school staff responsible. The school undertakes, in the event of an emergency, to make every effort to contact the parents. If this is not possible the child will be taken either to his/her family doctor, or to a suitable hospital for treatment.
All documentation must be submitted prior to the student joining the school. Incoming students with incomplete documents are not acceptable and will result in non-registration by the KHDA and ultimately result in fines. Greenfield Community School is not responsibile for any fines imposed by the KHDA.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
In the cases of both existing and new students, deposits and fees will not be refunded if students choose not to return to school for the next academic year or choose not to take the offered places. However, a school may choose to refund the deposit under special circumstances. Should there be a change in circumstances that necessitates family relocation outside of Dubai or the UAE, the School until 31 May 2013, may, after evidence and at its own discretion, refund the deposit. After this date, no refund of this deposit will be made.
In the case of refund and recovery, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student attends school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted;
- If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted
- If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted.
The value of the fee per month is calculated by dividing the total tuition fees by ten.
Kindly note that those wishing to transfer to other Taaleem schools will also be required to fill the re-registration form and submit a copy to both schools with the non-refundable deposit paid at the new school.
I give permission for photographs of my child and myself to be taken for marketing purposes.
I, the parent/guardian hereby declare that I have read the above policies and agree to abide by them. I declare that all the information provided in the Application Form is true, correct and complete and has been offered freely. Furthermore, I hereby authorise the transfer of this information to the school’s electronic database.